A Flexible Approach to Raise the Effectiveness of Your Marketing & Creative
Our agency began in 2008 with a mission to provide effective, quality creative and marketing for companies who aren’t served well by global conglomerate agencies. What we learned through the years is that while our clients did value good, strategic creative – what they value as much, if not even more, is the ability to work flexibly, pragmatically, and efficiently to the creation of excellent deliverables.
Working with our team offers the benefits that a high-functioning experienced team can provide. And our success is grounded in the philosophy and practice of creating work through the intentional integration of left-brained strategic thinking and right-brained creative imagination. This philosophy is reflected in how the agency is structured and infused in all we create.
Working with Verve Marketing Group, you’ll find –
• A “strategy before tactics” creative philosophy
• Flexibility that allows you to easily tap into and out of, diverse services as needs change
• Efficiency in creating high-quality work without bureaucracy and non-productive work: aka, reasonable fees
• Customized solutions and invested high-level agency partners
• Ability to work directly with the talent doing the work, and the freedom to not have to, depending on the level of collaboration desired
For Clients with Marketing Challenges Money Alone Can’t Solve
Verve Marketing Group works with organizations of all sizes utilizing our expertise with what clients may perceive as “difficult” marketing challenges. Situations such as –
• A need to create a brand identity that speaks to vastly different audiences
• Audiences in niche industries that need to be reached cost-effectively
• Products with a complex purchase process or high-ticket/important decision involving research and high trust
• Products whose communications require an ability to “speak the language” of a niche culture
Our best-fit clients value the power of good creative. They care about results. And they know what they’re hoping to accomplish.