Paid search marketing program increases site traffic, CTA’s, and conversion for International Baccalaureate school.
Daystar Academy is a private International Baccalaureate World School serving an economic and racially diverse student body in Chicago’s South Loop.
Daystar Academy sought outside agency marketing help to increase awareness and gain leads by Chicagoland parents looking for a quality private education for their children pre-K through high school.
What We Did
Verve Marketing developed a digital marketing program designed to target parents considering a private International Baccalaureate school in Chicago. Paid search advertising drove traffic to a landing page designed to succinctly tell the story and take registrations to schedule a tour of the school, a step proven to produce high enrollment applications. The digital marketing program included:
• Google text and display advertising campaigns
• Facebook advertising
• Social media posting
• Promotional landing page designed for conversions
• Improvements to the existing Daystar website including design and technical SEO updates.
• Tripled site traffic in 4 months.
• Produced 12X the monthly click throughs while decreasing the average cost per click.
• More than doubled the number of parents taking a tour in the first month.